Do you ever ask yourself, "Does God really hear me when I pray?" or "God, Why aren't you answering my prayers?"
The following steps are a compliation of teachings from Kenneth E. Hagen and Kenneth Copeland by George Pearsons.
10 Steps to answered prayers.
1. Decide what you want from God.
2. Locate scriptures that promise you what you want from God.
3. Get those scriptures firmly fixed in your heart.
4. Ask God for what you want and believe that your receive it when you pray (Mark 11: 23-24)
5. Refuse to allow doubt and fear to enter your consciousness.
6. See yourself succeeding and not failing.
7. Give God continual praise and thanksgiving for answering your prayer.
8. Make every prayer a Statement of Faith instead of unbelief.
9. Testify to what you believe.
10. Get on the giving end...be a giver and sow where your expecting a harvest.
I hope this helps you. If you have a testimony of what God is doing or has done in your life, please share it on this post to encourage others that God really is listening and he wants you blessed so that you can be a blessing.